Alcohol, entertainment & late night refreshment licences
If you want to supply alcohol or provide late night refreshment or certain entertainments, these are regulated activities and you will need a licence from us.
This includes but is not limited to the following - if in doubt please ask us:
- Serving alcohol anywhere: pubs, nightclubs, restaurants, off-licences, hotels, guest houses, unlicensed premises etc
- Private members' clubs and social clubs
- Indoor sporting events
- Businesses offering hot food between 11pm - 5am
- Theatres and amateur dramatic groups
- Organisers of occasional entertainment events
Find your licence from the list below.