ConstructionCompetent Person Scheme

Many jobs in the home need to be notified to and approved by your Local Authority Building Control unless carried out by an installer who is registered with a Competent Persons Scheme.

Some examples are shown in the following link:

 right arrow greenBuilding work, replacements and repairs to your home Internet Link


Page Information
This page was last reviewed 15 August 2014 at 12:01 by Web Team.
The page is next due for review 11 February 2015.
Map of Worcestershire Bromsgrove District Council Malvern District Council Redditch Borough Council Worcester City Council Wychavon District Council Wyre Forest District Council
The county of Worcestershire includes the districts of:

Google Translate
Bromsgrove District Council, The Council House, Burcot Lane, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B60 1AA - Directions to Council Offices