Bromsgrove District Plan Review - Issues and Options Consultation
Have your say on the future planning of the District
The Council is reviewing the Bromsgrove District Plan. The District Plan will provide a long term vision and strategy to meet the future needs for homes and employment across the District.
We need your help to identify all of the planning issues facing Bromsgrove in order to develop appropriate policies to address them. The issues and Options consultation is open until midnight on Monday 19th November 2018 and we will be seeking your views on the following:
- Strategic Issues for Bromsgrove District
- Town Centre and Local Centres
- Social Infrastructure
- Natural & Historic Environment
- Climate Change and Water Resources
Events to attend
A series of events are being held for people wishing to ask any questions, raise any comments or talk to the officers. Venues, dates and times can be found here.
Consultation documents and response forms
How can I get involved?
Please read the following reports:
- Issues and Options Consultation Document
- Green Belt Purpose Assessment Methodology
- Proposed Strategic Green Belt Parcels (high resolution map - p7 from above methodology document)
- Site Selection Methodology
- Sustainability Appraisal Report
- Sustainability Appraisal Report Appendices
- Sustainability Scoping report
- Policy Review Table
- Executive Summary
To give the Council your views
It is preferred that you make your representation on this official comments form online here.
It is important to specify which part of the document you are commenting on.
The consultation is open until midnight on Monday 19th November 2018
As a Local Authority we collect, hold and process information supplied by you in accordance with the Data Protection Act, to allow us to provide services effectively. You can find out more regarding this and our privacy notices here.