Change of circumstances for benefits - examples
Here are some example change of circumstances that you must tell us about.
If you or your partner are over 60 and getting Pension Credit please also see this page for more information.
- Starting to get Income Support or any other type of State Benefit
- No longer getting Income Support or any other type of State Benefit
- Wages going up or down
- Capital, savings and or investments going up or down
- Any of your children leaving school
- Moving home (this includes if you move to another flat or room at the same address)
- Birth of a child
- Going into hospital
- Going into a rest home
- Other people, including a partner coming to live with you.