If you have bulky household items like bed bases, mattresses, 3 piece suites, fridges etc that you no longer want, we can take them away at a reasonable cost.
If they could be re-used please consider using a recycling charity such as Newstarts instead, you can contact them here.
To book the service using a credit/debit card
- Ring us
- Have payment details ready
- Tell us what items you want collecting be as detailed as possible (i.e. size, height, weight, can 2 people lift the item)
- Tell us where the items will be left for collection
- Make sure the item/items are accessible i.e. no cars in the way blocking drive, no locked gates or high step and no hazardous materials in the way such as dog fouling
Once you've booked and paid we will:
- Confirm the day of collection
- You will be given a booking reference and receipt number.
We can provide quotes for unusual items or a large number of items (excluding items on the Unable to Collect list) and may be able to provide assistance with removal from inside the house or from the rear garden for an additional fee. Please call to discuss.
Book a collection
To book a bulky collection please call us, here are our contact details
We would ideally need 48 hours notice before collection, subject to demand.
Prices start from £8.50 for a single item and increase as you add more or larger items.
Our service operates between 8am - 3pm, Monday to Friday (subject to availability)