Summer Fun in Bromsgrove
Bandstand Music in the Park
Come and enjoy an afternoon of free music at the jubilee bandstand in Sanders Park. Concerts are on every Sunday until Sunday 16th September. You can find out more about the concerts here.
- Bromsgrove Carnival - Saturday 14th July. You can find out more about the carnival here.
- British Legion Charity Event. Poppy Picnic in the Park. Sunday 15th July, 12pm - 4.30pm. Including music, dog show, military vehicles, funfair & singers Vintage Class.
Bandstand Schools in the Park
Selected Friday afternoons in June & July
Local school children will be celebrating song & live music in the bandstand from 1.00pm.
- 15th June St Peter’s First School
- 22nd June Sidemoor First School
- 29th June Rigby Hall Special School (12noon) & Fairfield First School (1pm)
- 13th July Millfields First School (10am) & Chadsgrove Special School (1pm)
Fun in the Park
Family Park Activities - Every Saturday from 12th May until end of August, 11am - 12.30pm. Meet at the basketball courts.
- Fun with Magic Bob - Thursday 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd & 30th August, 1pm - 3.30pm. Come & see Magic Bob & learn how to spin plates, mix-n-mingle close up magic & balloon model creations. You can find out more about Magic Bob here.
- Circus Kaos Workshops - Tuesday 31st July & 7th, 21st August, 12pm - 4pm. Roll up for the Circus Kaos Workshops with heaps of equipment to play, learning & fun for all ages from 6 to 106 with the help of professional performer Steve Kaos.
- Professor Chandler's Punch & Judy Show - Tuesday 14th & 28th August, 1.30pm & 3pm. A simple pleasure for all ages, which never fails to delight. Professor Chandler is an expert in raising smiles. Come & see the Crocodile & old Mr Punch up to their usual tricks!
Sanders Park Celebrate Together
Sunday 16th September, 12pm - 4.30pm
Join us in the park to celebrate Sanders 50th birthday. We are delighted to be working with the Bromsgrove Society at this event to display photos & share memories of the park from the last 50 years. Here's more details.
Bring a picnic; listen to music from Wyre Forest brass band & local band 'The Peas' playing 80s, 90s & 00s, along with Steve Kaos circus performance & workshops, Victorian music workshops, classic cars & face painting.
Bromsgrove Street Theatre
Free street theatre entertainment, displays, children's activities, & more to keep the family happy during the summer holidays. Find out more about the Bromsgrove Street Theatre here.