Lickey End Recreation Ground
Lickey End Recreation Ground is a well-equipped open space on the Alcester Road, just past the first school on the way towards Burcot.
Packed full of features, including recent major works that were made possible by the Playbuilder grant scheme, it's ideal for family fun or relaxation.
- New nature reserve features enhancing the wildlife habitat (including the endangered watervole - see below for more information)
- Two mini football pitches and changing rooms (used by Bromsgrove Town FC on Sunday mornings)
- Improved footpaths and formal walks used by both casual walkers and dog walkers
- Play areas with spiders climbing net linked to a slide and climbing wall, cradle swings for toddlers, a rope swing for all ages, a log balance and rope walk, adventuring tunnels
- Ball court on hard standing
- Off road car parking
- Plenty of green open space.
Lickey End Recreation Ground, Alcester Road, Bromsgrove.