Contact: Housing Benefit Overpayments

Team phone

01527 881213

Team email


Contact us to discuss or arrange a payment plan


Open Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm

Benefits & help

From help with council tax, housing benefits, Universal Credit and other support service, you can find financial assistance from us here.

Council Tax help

You may be able to get help with Council Tax if you or someone who lives with you are on a low income or disabled. This is claimed during the Housing benefit claim, but applied for separately from Universal Credit.

My Services

You can view and manage your accounts for council services online using My Services here. This service replaced Connect Online.