Bromsgrove District Plan Review - Issues and Options Consultation
The Issues and Options consultation has now closed. Further information will be provided in due course on representations received and the progress of the plan review; you can still view the issues and options consultation documents for information only on this page.
Have your say on the future planning of the District
The Council is reviewing the Bromsgrove District Plan. The District Plan will provide a long term vision and strategy to meet the future needs for homes and employment across the District.
We need your help to identify all of the planning issues facing Bromsgrove in order to develop appropriate policies to address them. The issues and Options consultation was open from 24th September - 19th November 2018 and views were sought on the following:
- Strategic Issues for Bromsgrove District
- Town Centre and Local Centres
- Social Infrastructure
- Natural & Historic Environment
- Climate Change and Water Resources
Consultation documents and response forms
How can I get involved?
Please read the following reports:
- Issues and Options Consultation Document
- Green Belt Purpose Assessment Methodology
- Proposed Strategic Green Belt Parcels (high resolution map - p7 from above methodology document)
As a Local Authority we collect, hold and process information supplied by you in accordance with the Data Protection Act, to allow us to provide services effectively. You can find out more regarding this and our privacy notices here.