Join Bromsgrove Market
If you’re thinking of starting or expanding a retailing business, why not start with a stall at the historic Bromsgrove Market in the High Street?
As the centrepiece of the town since 1200 (although only since 1317 for Tuesdays!), the market was put at the heart of the the recent heritage-grade redesign of the High Street as part of works to support town centre regeneration. Now new stalls in powered berths run the length of the High Street, with extra areas set aside for special events.
With high foot traffic Bromsgrove Market is a great place to trade.
Tuesday, Friday and Saturday in the High Street.
To Apply to trade on the market
Please ensure that you read all of the documentation applicable to your application first, before completing your application.
- Kindly print off and complete the applicable documentation found within the Market Traders Pack.
- Completed applications along with all of the required documentation can be handing into our customer service centre at the address below or post to us, here is our address details.
- Alternatively, you can also email Market@BromsgroveandRedditch.Gov.Uk.
Market Traders Pack
- 1New Market Traders Pack
- 2Fees And Charges
- 3 Market Regulations
- 4 Bromsgrove Market Balance Of Trade Policy
- 5 Bromsgrove Market Trader Information
- 6 Document Checklist Bromsgrove Market
- 7 Food Trader Booking Form
- 8 Non Food Trader Booking Form
- 9 Market Severe Weather Policy
- 10 Bromsgrove New Trader Scheme