Letter - P

Parenting and Family Support Service
Parenting and Family Support, children's centres are here to support you and your family.
Parish councils
There are 19 Parish Councils in the Bromsgrove District, which provide a variety of services and amenities, including recreation grounds, allotments, bus shelters and cemeteries
Parking - resident and visitor permits
Some roads have parking schemes to improve parking for residents and visitors. On these roads, parking is limited without a permit.
Parking Accounts
Parking Accounts providing a breakdown of income and expenditure on our parking account
Parking fines (charges and appeals)
Pay, appeal, or find out more about parking Penalty Charge Notices (PCN) here.
Everything you need to know about parking in Bromsgrove, from blue badges to paying and appealing parking charges.
Parks and play areas
We manage lots of play areas throughout the district. Find one near you here!
Partners and Community Together (PACT)
Partners and Community Together meetings are your chance to raise issues affecting your local area. PACT meetings are your chance to raise issues affecting your local area.
Performance Strategy
Sets out Bromsgrove District Council’s strategy for managing systems performance across the organisation
Personal licences
Personal Licences authorise individuals to supply or authorise the supply of alcohol. They're separate from Premises Licences.
Pet shops
To run any business selling pet animals, including in shops and online, you need a licence from us.
If you want to submit a petition to the council, here's how to do it.
Planning - Do I Need Permission?
We can help you to check if you need planning permission. This pre-application advice service is free except for new dwellings (including conversions).
Planning - view and comment on applications
You can view and comment on planning applications and related documents here. You'll need a keyword, reference number, postcode or address line.
Planning appeals
If you don't agree with a decision we have made on a planning application or enforcement matter, or we do not make a decision within the set time limits, you can appeal.
Planning enforcement
If anyone carries out development without the required planning permission, or breaks conditions, a breach of planning law has occurred and we may take enforcement action.
Planning permission
Normally if you wish to develop land or buildings you will have to apply to us for planning permission. You can apply & submit you applications here and find out about Pre-application advice fees
Planning Portal
An external link to the Planning Portal, a website with guides to everything planning related including interactive guides on conversions and conservatories
Premises licences
You usually need a Premises Licence before you can sell alcohol or provide late night refreshment or regulated entertainment.
Previous Election Results
Find all previous election results here. These are past election results. Current elections are found on the 'current elections' page.
Printing and MFD contract details
Here are the details about our printing service including MFDs, volumes, and so on.
Privacy Notice
We collect, hold and process information supplied by you in accordance with the Data Protection Act, to allow us to provide services effectively.
Public Access
Licence registers held by us
Public footpaths
link to Worcestershire county online map of public footpaths
Public Health Funerals
Public Health Funerals and Deaths Reported to the Treasury Solicitor
Publication Scheme
The publication scheme list many of the councils published information assets.
Published Documents
Published Documents regarding the Cabinet Work Programme - a plan of decisions due to be taken (including previous forward plans)