If you need to park in an enforced area, you can apply for a special parking dispensation from us.
We will only issue parking dispensations when it is absolutely necessary for a vehicle to be parked for longer than permitted or in a restricted area, such as for:
- Emergency works
- Building works
- Essential renovations where it is necessary to have the vehicle close to the location.
Conditions of use
- You must observe normal parking regulations until you have received a dispensation permit. We advise that you allow sufficient time for your application to be processed
- The vehicle must not be causing an obstruction at any time
- In the event that the dispensation is being misused, it will be cancelled immediately
- In traffic sensitive areas the dispensation permit may not be valid during busy times
- This is not a general dispensation and is only used in respect of the vehicle, periods and purposes shown. We will check
- Materials and goods must not be deposited on the footway or carriageway (except to the immediate rear of the vehicle); nor shall they be passed across any part of the footway or carriageway in any manner which may interfere with the safety or pedestrians and/or other vehicles
- You must move the vehicle elsewhere and within the regulations once the purpose stated in the dispensation has been accomplished
- You must move the vehicle if so directed by us or a police officer
- You must park safely at all times and not obstruct access to side roads and/or adjacent premises
Apply for a dispensation
Allow at least two days for your application to be processed. If we refuse your application we will tell you why.