Strength and Balance Exercise Classes
Do you want to improve your balance and co-ordination?
Do you want to increase your strength, mobility and flexibility?
Do you want to improve your posture and stamina?
This scheme is supported by the NHS and is specifically designed to help people who have problems with strength and balance and who consider themselves to be at risk of falling.
There is an new class starting on Wednesday 12th September 12pm, Bromsgrove Methodist Centre, 19 Stratford Road, Bromsgrove B60 1AS
If you would like to join this class please either call Hayley on 01527 881404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, I will take your name and contact details and add you to the register.
This is what you can expect to do in class:-
- The instructor will guide you through some exercises to help with strength and balance.
- Each week the exercises will get a little bit harder, probably without you noticing
- As the weeks progress you will be taught how to get up from the floor should you have a fall
- At the end of each class there will be a little bit of relaxation and stretching
- The classes are held at community venues around Redditch
- Each class costs £3.00 - no payment is required if you can't make it
- Each class lasts for 1 hour
- We provide an exercise booklet so that you can exercise at home too
- When the course finishes you will be given information on other classes locally that will be suitable for you
We cannot arrange transport for you but we do have the details of local community transport providers that may be able to help.
BURTS Bus call 01527 585893 www.burtrides.org.uk