Sanders Park is Bromsgrove’s premier park and it attracts over 350,000 visitors per year.
Covering 16.3 hectares to the west of Bromsgrove, the park links the town to the countryside beyond. Together with the small valley of the Battlefield Brook that runs through it, has been an important green space for the town for centuries. It was formally opened as a park in 1968.
- Bowling green and tennis courts - press here for prices
- Outdoor skate park
- Two Multi Use Games areas
- State of the art children's play area
- The Jubilee Bandstand
- Pavilion with cafe, information office, and toilets including disabled facilities
- Start point for the Royal Hunters' Walks (5, 8, and 12 miles)
- Sensory garden.
Barbeques are not permitted, except under certain circumstances - here's our full barbeque restriction notice.
How to book a Tennis Court in Sanders Park
April to September bookings
Please call the information office in the park: Tel: 01527 876557 (Bank Holidays, Weekends and School Holidays)
At all other times tennis can be booked through the café between 9.30 and 5.30pm.
Tel: 01527 876557
October to March bookings
Bookings for tennis during the Autumn and Winter months can be made through the café (opening times are Friday to Monday 10am - 4pm) Tel: 01527 876557
Bromsgrove B61 7JP