Skip to main content

Your Services

Business Waste Service

Manage Your Services

There are various things you can do online such as pay your bill, report a missed collection or request a replacement container or complete your Duty of Care. If you would like to change the amount of containers or collections you or if you wish to cancel your service have you will need to contact our team.


Replace broken or missing bin

Even the strongest bins can get damaged. When that happens, or if a bin goes missing, we'll investigate and replace the container without delay. Just let us know. If you would like to change your bin size or number of bins you have, you can do that here.


Report a missed collection

We will collect containers that have been put out for collection from 6.30am on the day of collection. If you think we've missed yours, please report it here using our online form so we can investigate and get back to you.

Please be aware if containers are not accessible, they will not be emptied but charges will still be incurred.


Meet your duty of care: get your waste transfer note

We're here to help you meet your duty of care relating to waste, simply and easily.

First get your Standard Industrial Classification of Economic Activities (SIC) number to hand - press here to find yours. Then when you're ready, complete our simple form and we'll send you a copy for your records.

Feedback & Share