Skip to content

Charitable tax relief

If you are a registered charity or Community Amateur Sports Club you may be able to pay less tax on non-domestic property that you wholly or mainly use in relation to your objectives.

You could be entitled to 80% off your business rates as tax relief, and we may decide to award discretionary relief on the remaining 20%.

To be considered, your organisation must not be established or conducted for profit and its main objectives must be:

  1. Charitable or
  2. Religious or
  3. Concerned with education, sports or recreation, social welfare, science, literature or the fine arts.