Skip to content

Contact: Private Sector Housing contact details

Team phone

01527 534123

Team email


Town Hall,
Walter Stranz Square
B98 1AH Parkside,



Disabled Facilities Grants

If you're a homeowner you may be able to get help to pay for essential adaptations to your home if you or someone who lives with you has a disability.

Immigration Property inspection

Immigration inspections are required to ensure that when people come to the UK their accommodation conforms to acceptable standards.

Landlord Association scheme

Sign up with the National Landlords Association (NLA) for free help and information to keep up to date with all the legislative changes.

Landlords Houses of Multiple Occupation (HMOs)

Houses of Multiple Occupation (HMOs) - the requirements

Living in a House in Multiple Occupation (HMOs)

Help and advice if you are living in Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMOs)

Renting privately

A range of houses and flats are available for rent from private landlords, and you may be eligible for help to pay your rent.