Cesspool Online Form privacy notice
What information do we collect?
- Personal information such as name, address, telephone number and email address.
- Information relating to complaints or incidents so that we can resolve any issues or queries.
- To help us deliver bins to your business.
- To help us undertake financial transactions; such as setting up a direct debit.
Why do we collect this information?
- To help us provide the Cesspool service to you.
- To help us to investigate any queries or complaints you may have about the Cesspool service.
The legal basis for us to process your data is because you have entered into a contract with us.
Who has access to the information?
This information will be used by the staff working in Environmental Services. We may also share some of your information with partner organisations such as our Revenues or Planning Departments.
We will not normally share your information with organisations other than our partner organisations without your consent, however, there may be certain circumstances where we would share without consent such as where we are required to do so by law, to safeguard public safety, and in risk of harm or emergency situations.
Any information which is shared will only be shared on a need to know basis, with appropriate individuals. Only the minimum information for the purpose will be shared.
How long is the information kept?
Information outlined in this privacy notice will be kept for 6 years. All information will be held securely and destroyed under confidential conditions.
Are any automated decisions made using this information?
No decisions around this information are made by automated means.