Register or tell us
Change your payment method or bank details
Tell us your bank account details have changed or change how you make your payments using our online form.
I have moved into Bromsgrove
If you are a new resident moving into Bromsgrove you will need to register for Council Tax.
Before you register you will need the following information.
- Your new address and the date you moved in.
- If you own or rent the property.
- A tenancy start date or the date you purchased the property.
- The actual date you moved into the property.
- Bank details to set up a direct debit payment.
If you have moved into Bromsgrove tell us using our moving in form
I have moved house in Bromsgrove
If you live in Bromsgrove and have moved to another home in the district, tell us using our moving out form
I have moved out of Bromsgrove
If you are moving out of Bromsgrove and need to close your account, tell us using our moving out form