Skip to content

Sponsor someone to move from a non-EU country

If you intend to sponsor someone to move here from a non-EU country, then you will need to show that the property the person will move into has passed an inspection that proves it is suitable, as part of the immigration process.

We can carry out your immigration inspections, just contact us.

Broadly speaking the accommodation must:

  1. Be to the minimum housing standard under the Housing Act 2004
  2. Be in a reasonable state of repair
  3. Have sufficient space to accommodate both the existing occupiers and any additional people who propose to live there
  4. Will not become ‘overcrowded’ as defined within the Housing Act 1985.

Immigration inspections are required to ensure that when people come to the UK their accommodation conforms to acceptable standards of quality, and will not be overcrowded.

Payment can be made here

Arrange an inspection

Contact us to begin the process