Thank you for using our parks and open spaces safely. Stay safe, keep your distance.
When using play areas and equipment at this time, please note:
- Equipment is not sanitised – please wipe down before use
- Do not use if you have any Coronavirus symptoms
- Clean hands before & after
- Avoid if busy
- Supervising adults only, to maximise play space
- No food or drink
Lickey End Recreation Ground is a well-equipped open space on the Alcester Road, just past the first school on the way towards Burcot.
Packed full of features, including recent major works that were made possible by the Playbuilder grant scheme, it's ideal for family fun or relaxation.
- New nature reserve features enhancing the wildlife habitat (including the endangered water vole - see below for more information)
- Two mini football pitches and changing rooms (used by Bromsgrove Town FC on Sunday mornings)
- Improved footpaths and formal walks used by both casual walkers and dog walkers
- Play areas with spiders climbing net linked to a slide and climbing wall, cradle swings for toddlers, a rope swing for all ages, a log balance and rope walk, adventuring tunnels
- Ball court on hard standing
- Off road car parking
- Plenty of green open space
Barbecues are restricted. Here's barbecue restriction information.
Lickey End Recreation Ground is on Alcester Road, Bromsgrove.