Sidemoor and West play areas
- Sanders Park: a major fully-equipped park. Find out more here.
- The Bromsgrove Recreation Ground on Market Street (next to Asda): play area, open space
- Beech Road
- Laurel Grove
- King George Close: large floodlit recreation ground with Multi Use Games Area, toddler play area, junior risky play
- Upland Grove: toddler swing and slide climbing frame, ball hoop on hard standing, open space.
Thank you for using our parks and open spaces safely
Thank you for using our parks and open spaces safely. Stay safe, keep your distance.
When using play areas and equipment at this time, please note:
- Equipment is not sanitised – please wipe down before use
- Do not use if you have any Coronavirus symptoms
- Clean hands before & after
- Avoid if busy
- Supervising adults only, to maximise play space
- No food or drink