Letter - O

Object to an application
You can view and comment on planning applications and related documents here
Online account services
You can view and manage your accounts for council services online using My Services here. This service replaced Connect Online.
If you get more housing benefit or council tax support than you are entitled to, this is called an overpayment and you will usually have to pay the money back.