Letter - R

Recreation Ground improvements
Thank you to everybody who responded to our summer consultation on proposed improvements at the Recreation Ground. We currently hope to make the results available here in the new year
Recycling Centre Resident Permits
Link to the "Lets Waste Less" website page for Recycling Centre Permits
Refuse Collection
Find your bin day, report a missed bin, have your large items collected, recycling and much more.
If your home is in need of repair, we may be able to help.
Report a hate crime
Here are ways you can report a hate crime.
Request a Drop Kerb for Private Residential Access
Full details of how to apply for a drop kerb. This service is delivered by Worcestershire County Council working in partnership with Ringway Infrastructure Services.
Roadworks in Worcestershire
An external website showing roadworks and more on an online map of Worcestershire
Rubery - Active Seniors
Two community exercise sessions for the older adult, Seated Exercise and Active Seniors. To help you remain independent living and able to live a full life
Rubery Festival
Rubery Festival in St Chads park is cancelled
Run an event
If you want to plan and run an event on our land, no matter the size of your event we can support you to do it.