Skip to main content

Running a mobile home park

If you want to run a mobile home park, you must be licensed by us.

We cannot refuse to grant a licence or put a time limit on it, but we attach conditions to licences that specify minimum standards which must be achieved and maintained by you, which include:

  1. Marking of site boundaries
  2. Spacing between mobile homes for fire safety
  3. Provision and maintenance of fire fighting equipment
  4. Display of notices including the site licence
  5. Specifications for roadways and footpaths.

We will enforce these licensing conditions which relate to the Caravan Sites and Control of Development Act 1960.

We don’t license or regulate other matters relating to mobile homes, which are a private matter between you and your clients.

Get a license

Here are our contact details to enquire about a license or for any other related matters

Feedback & Share