Alcohol, entertainment & late night refreshment
The supply of alcohol, regulated entertainment and late night refreshment is regulated by the Licensing Act 2003. This affects those who are concerned with:-
- pubs and nightclubs
- indoor sporting events
- restaurants that serve alcohol
- businesses offering hot food between 11 pm and 5 am
- hotels, guest houses and other places that sell alcohol
- private members' clubs and social clubs
- theatres and amateur dramatic groups
- organisers of occasional entertainment events - "temporary events"
The links below have more information on what you need to know.