Current elections

Here are the details of any current elections.

European Parliamentary Elections

The European Parliamentary Elections for the West Midlands Region were held on 23 May 2019.

You can find the Notice of Result here.

You can find the short Statement of Persons Nominated here. The full version is available at the council house.

A list of polling stations can be found here.

You can find a list of Regional Election Agents here.

You can find the National Agents here.

Bromsgrove District and Parish Council Elections 

The Bromsgrove District Council and parish council elections took place on Thursday 2nd May 2019.

District notice of results

Parish notice of results 

Parish notice of uncontested election

In the following parishes there were not enough candidates to hold a poll so all are elected to the named parish councils.

Get on the electoral register

You can register here at GOV.UK

Register To Vote GIF