Skip to content

Voting as an Overseas Elector

If you're a British Citizen living abroad who was registered in the last 15 years you can apply to be an Overseas Elector.

For more information on this click here.

Register To Vote

The quickest and easiest way to register to vote as an Overseas Elector is online, follow this link