What is the structure of the Bromsgrove Partnership?
Bromsgrove Partnership operates a Strategic Board with Theme Groups underneath. You can view this diagram which shows the structure of the Bromsgrove Partnership and how it links to other local, county and regional groups.
Who is involved in the Bromsgrove Partnership?
The Partnership is made up of a number of organisations and representatives. Those on the Board include:
- Act on Energy
- Bromsgrove and Redditch Network (BARN)
- Bromsgrove District Council
- Bromsgrove District Housing Trust
- Heart of Worcestershire (HoW) College
- Hereford and Worcester Fire and Rescue Service
Redditch and Bromsgrove clinical commissioning group (RBCCG)
- Parish Councils in Bromsgrove District - CALC (County Association of Local Councils)
- Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) Representative
- West Mercia Police
- Worcestershire County Council
Many more partners are engaged as members of the Bromsgrove Partnership Theme Groups. It is the Theme Groups which act as the delivery arm of the Partnership.
Do you wish to contact us?