Adopted Bromsgrove District Plan 2011-2030
On 25th January 2017, Bromsgrove District Council met to adopt the Bromsgrove District Plan 2011-2030, in accordance with Section 23 of the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004 (as amended). The adopted Bromsgrove District Plan (BDP) forms part of the statutory development plan for the district, sets out the Council’s vision and strategy for the area until 2030 and will provide the basis for decisions on planning applications.
The BDP covers the administrative area of Bromsgrove District and replaces the ‘saved’ policies of the Bromsgrove District Local Plan (Adopted 2004).
The adopted documentation is as follows:
- Bromsgrove District Plan 2011-2030
- Interactive Policies Map
- Policies Map (pdf)
- Adoption Statement
- Schedule of Minor Modifications to the BDP
- Sustainability Appraisal - Post Adoption Statement
- Final Sustainability Appraisal
Viewing the Adoption material
Hard copies of all the relevant documents are available to view in person at our principal office at Parkside, Bromsgrove and at Redditch Town Hall, Walter Stranz Square. All the other adoption material (apart from the two Sustainability Appraisal documents) is available to view at the following locations around the district during normal opening hours:
- Alvechurch Library, Bromsgrove Library (Parkside), Catshill Library, Hagley Library, Rubery Library, Wythall Library
- Barnt Green Parish Council Offices, 80 Hewell Road, Barnt Green, B45 8NF
If you require any further information about the adopted Bromsgrove District Plan, please contact the Strategic Planning team.