Bromsgrove and Redditch Active Volunteering Opportunities (BRAVO)
We currently have opportunities to volunteer in your local community including:-
- Lead a Couch to 5k progressing "learn to run" session.
- Worcestershire Health Walks
- Walking Football
- Walking Cricket
- Walking Hockey
We always try to matches your interests, skills and availability to the right volunteering opportunity for you.
Whatever your skills or availability there are flexible placements for everyone. Lots of local sports groups are also always looking for motivated volunteers: from helping to assistant sports coaches, to health interventions for older people.
Join the local bank of enthusiastic BRAVO volunteers and help support a hive of activity across Bromsgrove and Redditch. Any time that you can give will be appreciated by us and the wider community as we work together to bring more FREE activities for local people.
- Take part in wide variety of sports and activities
- Make a difference and positive contribution to your community
- Develop new skills - often training is provided
- Enrich your CV with new experiences
- Meet new people
- Try new things and have fun