Please do not send us any evidence or documents unless you have submitted a new claim or already have a claim and the uploads are to support a change in your circumstances.
If your income has been affected by the Covid 19 pandemic please make a new claim for Council Tax Support.
All supporting evidence for your new claim can be uploaded inside the form.
Please do not send us any evidence or documents until you have completed and submitted an application.
Please ensure that you read the following before completing our online form
- You can upload scanned documents and digital photos to support your claim for Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Support.
- You can use a tablet or a smart phone to take digital photos of your evidence.
- Please take care that all images you send are clear to read. If we cannot read your documents we may have to contact you and ask for the evidence to be sent again. This could delay us processing your claim or change.
We will only accept the following files as attachments.
- Images (jpeg, gif, png, tif)
- PDF files
- TXT files
Max upload 15MB for all files combined
- If you need to send us more than 5 documents submit the first 5 documents then use this page again to upload 5 more.
- Please do not send us any password protected documents as we will not be able to use or see them.
- We advise logging into the password protected document, taking a photo or screen shot of the information, then uploading this as an image in the file formats above.
- Please note we no longer accept emails with attachments
As a Local Authority we collect, hold and process information supplied by you in accordance with the Data Protection Act, to allow us to provide services effectively. You can find out more regarding this and our privacy notice here.
Our evidence guide explains what documents we need as evidence of your circumstances.