Skip to content

Make a housing complaint or enquiry

Homes should be maintained to a decent standard and safe to live in, and we can help make sure this happens.

This service is specifically for:

  1. Private tenants to complain about the condition of their privately rented property, and
  2. Owner occupiers to complain if their property is being directly affected by an adjoining privately rented property.

Submit a complaint or enquiry here and we may be able to help through professional advice, guidance, assistance or even enforcement under legislation including The Housing Act 2004.

This form is only for reporting issues or disrepair in private rented accommodation
If you are not the tenant, please give details of the tenant you are acting for
About the property and tenancy
About the landlord
About the letting agent, if applicable
Details of the problem

As a Local Authority we collect, hold and process information supplied by you in accordance with the Data Protection Act, to allow us to provide services effectively. You can find out more regarding this and our privacy notices here.