Skip to content

The process

Your application will be referred to the occupational therapists at Worcestershire Health and Care NHS Trust who will do an assessment of your needs.

Based on this assessment of your needs, the occupational therapist will make recommendations for adaptations to your home to at Worcestershire County Council, who will decide if the recommended adaptations are necessary and appropriate.

If the adaptations are approved, the next step in your application will depend on the scale of the works. Minor adaptations under £1,000 may be dealt with directly by Social Services. Major adaptations over £1,000 will be sent to Care and Repair Worcestershire who will carry out a survey of your property and act as an advisor for your application.