- The service
- Book a collection
- Larger amount or non standard items
- Items we can't collect
- Can items be re-used?
If you have bulky household items like a bed base, mattress, 3 piece suite, fridge etc that you no longer want, we can collect and dispose of them for a reasonable cost.
Prices start from £8.50 and will increase as you add more or larger items. Here is a full list of items we will collect and the prices.
Our service operates between 8am - 3pm, Monday to Friday (subject to availability).
- Your items will need to be left outside for 72 hours from the day that you book the appointment.
- We will not enter your property or garage to remove items
- We will not take cash payments, you will need to pay by card over the phone prior to collection
- Ring us - we are unable to process a bulky collection via email so please call the Support Team. Here are our contact details.
- Have card payment details ready
- Tell us what items you want collecting be as detailed as possible (i.e. size, height, weight, can 2 people lift the item)
- Tell us where the items will be left for collection (they need to be as close to the access point as possible)
- Make sure the item(s) are accessible i.e. no cars in the way blocking drive, no locked gates or high step and no hazardous materials in the way such as dog fouling
Once you've booked and paid we will:
- Confirm the day of collection
- Give you a booking reference and receipt number
For larger amounts or items not on our standard list you can request a quote by using our online form, found here. For all standard items please call the team to book a collection and make payment.
You will need to include a photograph of the item(s) you wish us to remove. When taking the photograph make sure it shows the size and quantity of items. We will then contact you with a price within 1 - 2 working days.
Here is a list of items we are unable to collect, therefore, need to be taken to the household waste site.
If the items could be re-used please consider using a recycling charity such as Boomerang Reuse instead, you can contact them here. Please be aware they may not be taking donations at this time.