Skip to content

Garden Waste Customers

As an existing garden waste customer you can manage your service here.

I would like to:

Pay my bill

If you pay by Direct Debit you will still receive an invoice but no action is required.

Customers who do not pay by Direct Debit can pay by the following methods, you will need your invoice number but please leave 48 hours from receipt of invoice before paying.  

Existing customers can set up a Direct Debit by completing this form

Payment Description

pay online


Press here to make debit or credit card payments online 24 hours a day, seven days a week.  Have your Invoice number, email address and card details ready to pay.  You will need to select Sundry Debtors from the drop down list.

pay by phone


Press here to make debit or credit card payments over the telephone 24 hours a day, seven days a week

pay by cheque


Send a cheque for the correct amount with your name, address, invoice number and telephone number to this address.

Replacement Bin

If your bin has been lost or stolen you can request a replacement by completing the online form here.

You will need your customer reference number to complete the form which you will find on your invoice.

Additional Bins

If you require additional bins, you can do this by completing our request form here. There is an additional £50.60 per bin

My Bin hasn't been emptied

Reasons we may not have collected your bin

It's your responsibility to make sure these things are correct so we can collect your bin.

If we come across any of the above problems we will not be able to return and empty your bin until your next collection day, which is usually in two weeks. You will need to correct these problems so we can empty your bin on your next collection day.  Any excess waste you have will need to be taken to the tip.

If after reading the above you think your bin has still been missed you can report it to us here.

I am moving

If you are moving house and are staying within the District you can continue the service and take your bin with you when you move.  Please notify us of this change by using the online form.

Once this is submitted we will update our records and your collection will move to your new address.

If you move within the district and do not take your bin with you, you will be required to pay the full subscription to continue the service at your new address.

Cancel the service

To cancel the service please complete this online cancellation request form. 

There will be no refund issued for any weeks left of the service.  Please leave your bin accessible so we can collect it.