Parking permits annual and quarterly
Permits for long stay car parks will now be virtual from 1 March 2021.
This does not include Churchfields Multi Storey car park.
We offer virtual annual or quarterly parking permits that make our long stay car parks even better value.
|Car park(s)||Annual price||Quarterly price|
|Churchfields Multi Storey||£215||£53.75|
|All long stay pay and display car parks||£320||£80|
(see below for Churchfields multi storey car park)
- Please ensure that you have read and understood the terms and conditions.
- All applications will need to go through MiPermit at https://www.mipermit.com/
- If you don’t already have an account with MiPermit you will need to create one.
- Applications and payment will be taken through the MiPermit website.
You can surrender your parking permit at any time. If you require a refund, please log into your account and request a refund through MiPermit.
If you are experiencing any problems with your application please contact MiPermit on 0345 520 7007, Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 8am to 4pm and Sunday 10am to 4pm.
To Apply for a permit for Churchfields Multi Storey Car Park:
The application is to be completed in 3 stages:
- Please ensure that you have read and understood the terms and conditions, you will be asked to acknowledge you have in stage 3
- Please pay using our online service here (please take note of the reference number you will be provided with)
- After payment, please complete our online registration form