Resident and visitor permits
Resident permits are now virtual
Parking schemes are in place on some roads to improve parking for residents and visitors.
Unless you have a permit to park on these roads, parking is only for the limited period that is indicated on road signs.
Residents’ parking schemes are in place on
- South Crescent, Bromsgrove
- Perry Lane, Bromsgrove
- Westbourne Terrace, Sanders Road, Bromsgrove
Resident permits are available for:
- South Crescent: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
- Perry Lane: 1, 1A, 9, 11, 13 and 15
- Westbourne Terrace,134 Worcester Rd, Sanders Road: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6
- St. Kenelms Road Romsley B62 0NU: 9 and 11
Applying for parking permits
The way you can apply for your permit has changed. You will now have to apply for permits through MiPermit by visiting their website and creating an account at https://www.mipermit.com/
Once you have created an account with MiPermit you can select which road you wish to have a permit(s) for.
Fees and details:
- Permits cost £40 each.
- There is a limit to how many resident permits are permitted at each property.
- Resident permit vehicles must be registered at the property.
- Only one visitor permit per property.
Parking permits conditions of use
Here are the conditions of use for residents and visitors parking permits.
Worcestershire County Council are responsible for the introduction of a new residents scheme. Further information can be found here
If you would like to contact us regarding resident and visitor permits please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org