Parking safety and restrictions
We work hard to ensure our streets and car parks are a safe and secure environment. We patrol regularly, our car parks are covered by our CCTV, and both of Bromsgrove's pay on foot car parks are Safer Parking award-winners.
Don't be a victim
- Ensure you've locked your car
- Don't leave valuable items on display
- Remove removable stereos
- Engage steering locks, alarms or immobilisers
- Use locking wheel nuts on expensive alloy wheels
- Leaving your car overnight? Use a well-lit space.
Dogs die in hot cars
Please do not leave dogs in your car as you may be committing a crime, and we may have to call the police or RSPCA to release the dog.
Parking documents and information
Here are documents and information on parking in the district: