If you need to park in an enforced area, you can apply for a special parking dispensation from us.
We will only issue parking dispensations when it is absolutely necessary for a vehicle to be parked for longer than permitted or in a restricted area, such as for:
- Emergency works
- Building works
- Essential renovations where it is necessary to have the vehicle close to the location.
Conditions of use
- You must observe normal parking regulations until you have received a dispensation permit. We advise that you allow sufficient time for your application to be processed
- The vehicle must not be causing an obstruction at any time
- In the event that the dispensation is being misused, it will be cancelled immediately
- In traffic sensitive areas the dispensation permit may not be valid during busy times
- This is not a general dispensation and is only used in respect of the vehicle, periods and purposes shown. We will check
- Materials and goods must not be deposited on the footway or carriageway (except to the immediate rear of the vehicle); nor shall they be passed across any part of the footway or carriageway in any manner which may interfere with the safety or pedestrians and/or other vehicles
- You must move the vehicle elsewhere and within the regulations once the purpose stated in the dispensation has been accomplished
- You must move the vehicle if so directed by us or a police officer
- You must park safely at all times and not obstruct access to side roads and/or adjacent premises
Apply for a dispensation
To apply for a parking dispensations, please complete and return this form
Allow at least two days for your application to be processed. If we refuse your application we will tell you why.
If you require further information regarding parking dispensations, here are our contact details