Cleansing Service Disruption
Due to the current pandemic and Government restrictions our services have been affected.
Due to the current Coronavirus situation and in accordance with current government guidance we have had to free up resources to ensure that key services for the public's health are maintained. This means that we will not be able to respond to requests as quickly as we normally would for the foreseeable future.
Keeping our area clean and pleasant is important to us but at this current time we will not be able to carry out general maintenance to the area.
As a resident you can help to keep your area clean by doing the following:
- Use the litter and dog bins provided
- Take your waste home if there aren't any bins
- Clean up after your dog
- Keep any large items on your property
- Do not fly tip
We will respond to urgent requests such as:
- Hazardous waste removal such as glass, dog fouling and syringes
- Offensive graffiti removal
- Emptying of dog bins and litter bins
- Fly tipping that is blocking roads or contains dangerous materials
- Removal of a dead animal from road or pavement
- Dangerous Abandoned Vehicle
You can continue to report all other requests but we cannot give a timescale of when we will be able to respond. We will log the request and it will be assessed to determine if it is urgent so please give us as much information as passible about the situation.