Walking for Health and Fitness
Do you want to get more active? But not sure where to start? This could be the ideal session for you.
Back since April 2021! We take a gentle walk around the park and finish by using the parks outdoor fitness equipment.
Our Walk Leader is also a qualified fitness instructor who will be able to give guidance on using the equipment, if needed.
- Tuesdays at 10AM
- Lickey End Recreation Ground
- Meet by car park (leader will be wearing a high vis jacket)
- No need to book, just turn up
Sign up here
Other local walks
Here are some other local walking resources to help you to stay healthy and active:
- Royal Hunters' Walks starting at Sanders Park
- Walks for Health at Sanders Park
- Worcestershire Countryside Circular Walks
- John Harris's Walking in England (Bromsgrove)
- Bromsgrove Ramblers
If you have any questions please contact our Sports Development team.