Bromsgrove District Plan Review - Issues and Options Consultation
The Issues and Options consultation was open from 24th September - 19th November 2018 and views were sought on the following:
- Strategic Issues for Bromsgrove District
- Town Centre and Local Centres
- Social Infrastructure
- Natural & Historic Environment
- Climate Change and Water Resources
Summaries of all representations made to the Council during this consultation, as well as the initial officer responses to these representations, are recorded in the document available to download below. This document also contains officer responses to all representations received on the Green Belt Purposes Assessment Methodology and Site Selection Methodology documents, which formed part of the Issues and Options consultation.
Consultation documents and response forms
Documents consulted on:
- Issues and Options Consultation Document
- Green Belt Purpose Assessment Methodology
- Proposed Strategic Green Belt Parcels (high resolution map - p7 from above methodology document)
As a Local Authority we collect, hold and process information supplied by you in accordance with the Data Protection Act, to allow us to provide services effectively. You can find out more regarding this and our privacy notices here.