Reclaim Council Tax Support
For Universal Credit Customers Only
If you have not claimed Council Tax Support from Bromsgrove District Council before, you need to complete a full claim form, Please visit our Council Tax Support page.
You should only complete our online reclaim form if you have previously claimed Council Tax Support from Bromsgrove District Council AND you are claiming Universal Credit.
- Complete all sections of the form as fully as you can.
- Once submitted you will receive a confirmation from us.
Please read this declaration carefully before submitting the information on the online application form.
- I understand that this claim is made to you, my local council I declare that the information I have given on this form is correct and complete as far as I know and believe.
- I understand that if I knowingly give information that is incorrect or incomplete, I may be liable to prosecution or other action.
- I agree that you will use the information I have provided to process my claim for Council Tax Support. You may check some of the information with other sources as allowed by the law.
- I understand that you may use any information I have provided in connection with this and any other claim for social security benefits that I have made or may make. You may give some information to other organisations, such as government departments, local authorities and private sector companies such as banks and organisations that may lend me money, if the law allows this.
- I know that I must let you know in writing straight away about any changes in my circumstances which might affect my claim.
Please ensure that you read the following before completing our online form
- If you have your latest Universal Credit Statement, we will be asking you to upload it, You can upload scanned documents and digital photos to support your claim, if you do not have your latest statement, it can be emailed to us to email@example.com as soon as you receive it.
- You can use a tablet or a smart phone to take digital photos of your statement
- Please take care that all images you send are clear to read. If we cannot read your documents we may have to contact you and ask for the evidence to be sent again. This could delay us processing your claim or change.