Register or tell us you have moved
If you have moved in, around or out of the Bromsgrove district, you will need to tell us so we can keep your Council Tax account up to date.
You will need to register for Council Tax if:
- You are a new resident moving into Bromsgrove district OR
- You already live within the Bromsgrove district and are moving to a different address in the district where you will be liable to pay Council Tax for the first time
Before you register you will need the following information
- Your new address and the date you moved in
- If you own or rent the property
- A tenancy start date or the date you purchased the property
- Bank details to set up a direct debit payment
I need to tell you about a change of address for Council Tax
Please complete the form below if:
- You are currently liable for Council Tax within Bromsgrove district and have moved to another address within the district OR
- You are currently liable for Council Tax within Bromsgrove district and you are moving out of the district OR
- You are currently liable for Council Tax within Bromsgrove district and you are moving to a different Bromsgrove district address where you will no longer be liable for Council Tax.