Skip to main content

Make a Private Sector Housing Complaint or enquiry

Homes should be maintained to a decent standard and safe to live in, and we can help make sure this happens.

This service is specifically for:

  1. Private tenants to complain about the condition of their privately rented property, and
  2. Owner occupiers to complain if their property is being directly affected by an adjoining privately rented property.

Submit a complaint or enquiry here and we may be able to help through professional advice, guidance, assistance or even enforcement under legislation including The Housing Act 2004.

Report issues with private rented accommodation

Before you start:

Please note: This form is only for reporting issues or disrepair in private rented accommodation

Feedback & Share