Holiday Activity & Food - Oct Half Term 2021
The Starting Well Partnership, Sports Development team and the Community Safety team were successful through Bromsgrove District Council in putting a partnership bid together to Ready Steady Worcestershire. This supported activities across Bromsgrove with various different providers to deliver activities with a meal or food package. This is supported by The Children's and Young Peoples Providers Group, Bromsgrove.
A big thank you has to go out to our partner organisations listed below who delivered the activities and provided food for the young people attending.
- The Youth and Community Hub, Bromsgrove
- Bromsgrove Library
- Rigby Hall School
At Bromsgrove Library there was a "Monster Mash Up" family activity day where there were activities including:
- Themed arts and crafts including pumpkin decorating
- Snack stations where people could make their own healthy food wraps
- A smoothie bike where people cycled on a stationary bike to produce a fruit based smoothie.
- A scavenger hunt for children to find different halloween themed objects.
- Music activities where children could try out and play lots of different instruments.