Keep Active & Creative Survey September 2020
Our most recent Keep Active & Creative survey has now closed. Thank you to all those who took part which provided us with valuable information to work from.
In this challenging period we're trying to reach out to the local community to continually try to improve and develop our service.
Below are the results collated from the 81 respondents who completed the survey we conducted in September 2020:
How did you hear about taking part in this survey?
- 59 Newsletter or Email
- 4 Instructor
- 2 Website
- 15 Facebook
- 4 Twitter
- 1 Other (from a colleague)
- 69% would look on the website to find out about local initiatives for physical classes and creative activities.
- 65% shared details of our activities to friends, family and colleagues.
- 1/3 found it harder to be active & creative over the past few months.
- 65% would prefer to access our activities online of the next 6 months.
- 30% felt their mental health has declined during the lockdown period.
- 12% felt their mental health has improved during the lockdown period.