Catshill, Marlbrook, Lickey End and nearby
- Foxglove Way: toddler play area with slide, see saw and sit on roundabout.
- The Horsecourse/Lingfield Walk, Catshill: green open space with mini soccer goals, a spinning dish, cradle and flat swings, a cone climber, tower slide, seesaw, slide.
- Shelley Close, Catshill
- Braces Lane, Marlbrook
- Lickey End Recreation Ground: a major park and wildlife habitat on the Alcester Road just past the first school on the way towards Burcot. Find out more here.
Thank you for using our parks and open spaces safely
Thank you for using our parks and open spaces safely. Stay safe, keep your distance.
When using play areas and equipment at this time, please note:
- Equipment is not sanitised – please wipe down before use
- Do not use if you have any Coronavirus symptoms
- Clean hands before & after
- Avoid if busy
- Supervising adults only, to maximise play space
- No food or drink