Sanders Park is Bromsgrove’s premier park and it attracts over 350,000 visitors per year.
Covering 16.3 hectares to the west of Bromsgrove, the park links the town to the countryside beyond. Together with the small valley of the Battlefield Brook that runs through it, has been an important green space for the town for centuries. It was formally opened as a park in 1968.
- Bowling green and tennis courts - see here for prices. To book, contact the Sanders Park Information Office (next to the café) on bank holidays, weekends and school holidays in April-September. At all other times please contact the café.
- Outdoor skate park
- Two Multi Use Games areas
- State of the art children's play area
- The Jubilee Bandstand
- Pavilion with cafe, information office, and toilets including disabled facilities
- Start point for the Royal Hunters' Walks (5, 8, and 12 miles)
- Sensory garden.
Barbeques are not permitted, except under certain circumstances - here's our full barbeque restriction notice.
Bromsgrove B61 7JP